Red color therapy for root chakra treatment



After going through pages on the benefits of color therapy. I thought it would be wonderful to use color therapy in my working with Root chakra.

Let me share my version of color therapy for root chakra treatment. I used the infra red light fitted in my bathroom. Infra red lights are effective but the problem is they let out a lot of heat. If you are sensitive to heat , I don't recommend you using Infrared lights.


Use the red color bulbs that are specially designed for color therapy. I suggest you to do this only for shorter duration and then slowly increase the time. Sit comfortably and let the light pass through your bare skin and relax. A comfortable posture with a Chin Mudra is helpful in Root chakra meditation.


If you have a table lamp replace the bulb temporarily with a red bulb or wrap a red color filter to it and let the light pass through you . We get all chakra color filters now.

Red color bulbs are equally useful as Infra red ones in our Root Chakra Meditation.


Find more information in these links on the benefits of Red color therapy -

http://holisticonline.com/Color/color_red.htm
http://www.chakra-colors.com/Root-Chakra/
Color theraphy

Want to know more about color therapy ?

Take the color therapy quiz

Test based on research of Dr. Max Lûscher color quiz

Watch videos on Color therapy

0 comments:

There was an error in this gadget